Thank you for your interest in applying for a substitute position with the Nampa School District.
- All regular assignments pay $95 per day and $47.50 for a half day.
- Certified long-term assignments pay $125 per day after the fifth day.
- If you are working a classified long-term assignment you will be paid $95 per day.
- Substitute nurses are paid $150 per day
Please read below carefully and thoroughly:
To Be a Substitute Teacher or ParaPro in a Classroom:
- You must be 18 years of age
- You must have at least a high school diploma or a GED
- You must have a background check and be fingerprinted.
- You must attend an orientation. You will be filling out paperwork so make sure you bring the following: your printed application, your Authorization form, 2 forms of ID or a Passport, and a voided check for direct deposit information.
- Orientations are held at the District Administration Office.
- Nampa School District, 619 W Canyon St Nampa ID 83651
All Orientations are held from 8:30 am-10:30 am
You will want to park in the District Office parking lot. Once you walk through the District Office doors, there will be a sign to direct you to the right Conference Room. Please remember to bring with you the items mentioned above.
Immediately following HR Orientation you will attend Technology Orientation. If you have questions please contact: (208) 468-4633.
- Tina McMullen, Substitute Placement Coordinator - [email protected]
- Monique McDermott, Substitute Placement Assistant - [email protected]
Tech Orientation begins immediately following HR orientation at the District Office. The Tech Center is located at 1002 Front St Nampa ID 83651. Please park in the front or rear parking lot.
- The training will last until approximately 12 pm.
- Bring all documentation to the training.
- No food or drinks in the computer lab
An Equal Opportunity Employee
A Tobacco-Free Environment