December 8, 2020
Nampa School District #131 will begin delivering up to five days of free breakfast and lunch meals to eligible families in the district under the Seamless Summer Operation of the National School Lunch program, beginning the week of Dec. 14, 2020. Meal schedules will follow the school district calendar for student contact days.
Following are the guidelines used to determine the feasibility to operate a meal delivery service to families of Nampa School District #131 (NSD).
- NSD will contact households and receive written consent from eligible families to receive meal deliveries.
- NSD must be the entity that makes first contact about meal delivery to households of eligible children.
- If household information is to be shared by an external organization, such as a local non-profit that will provide meal delivery, the household must be informed of this intent.
- NSD must receive consent in written form or via email request from parent or guardian.
- NSD must confirm the household’s current contact information and the number of eligible children in the household to ensure the correct number of meals are delivered to the correct location.
- NSD must create a delivery plan with designated times for distribution.
Families living more than 1 mile from the nearest school site offering free meals to children 1-18 years of age, or who have no ability to get to a meal service location, are encouraged to apply for meal delivery.
Information regarding the process of meal delivery service is available upon request from:
Sabrina Meyers, firstname.lastname@example.org
8076 E. Executive Ave.
Nampa, ID 83687
This institution is an equal opportunity provider