Owyhee Elementary is a place where:
- Your child will have a friendly, caring, engaged, and loving staff that will work collaboratively to help them be successful
- Your child will learn these character traits that will help them be the best person that they can be in and out of school: Respect, Honesty, Compassion, , Cooperation, Trustworthiness, Perseverance, and Integrity
- Your child will be challenged academically to excel in Math and English Language Arts. Enrichment and intervention block will ensure student success.
- Your child will enjoy these school-wide events with their peers and families: Jog-a-Thon, Pumpkin Contest, Assembly & Concerts, Math Night, Books & Cookies, Sock Hop, Talent Show, 4th grade Wagons Ho, and 5th Grade McCall Trip
- Your child will be at a school where they know that their teachers care about them as individuals and want them to be successful