Graduation Requirement Committee
Meeting Notices - All meetings are open to the public. No public input will be taken unless otherwise noted.
To review the current Nampa School District graduation requirements by gathering input from students, parents, educators, business professionals and the community and create three proposals for the Board of Trustees to consider.
The committee will hold roundtable discussions for the following stakeholder subgroups:
- Parents of High School Students
- High School Counselors
- Students Past & Present
- Union High School and Treasure Valley Leadership Academy Parents and Students
- Nampa School District Educators
- Higher Education
- Business Community
- Special Education
- English Language Learner / McKinney Vento
- Career & Technical Education