District Departments » Human Resources » Supply Card Information

Supply Card Information

Supply Cards FAQ

Q. Do I need to keep a copy of my receipt?
A. All receipts are required.

Q. What if I lose my receipt?
A. If you do not have a copy of the receipt, it is your responsibility to get a copy. You are allowed one (1) missing receipt (see Supply Card Process Manual). Failure to provide additional receipt backup will lead to the card being deactivated for future purchases and may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.

Q. Where do I turn in my receipts?
A. All purchases must be documented in the supply card tracking site. This can be accessed at http://bit.ly/NSDSupplyCard

Q. How often do I turn in my receipts?
A.  You need to upload your receipt in the tracking site within 1 week of purchase.  Please do this each time you make a purchase on your card.  Please complete a new form for each different vendor used.

Q. How long do I have to use the funds on the card?
A. You must make all purchases prior to the last day of school: June 5, 2019. All remaining funds on the card will be surrendered.

Q. What do I do with my card once the funds are expended?
A.  Please keep your cards at this time.  We may be using them again next year.  More information will come at a later date.

Q. What if my name is misspelled on my card?
A.  If the vendor accepts the card, no action is needed.  If you experience issues please contact the District Office Finance Department.

Q. What if I lose the card?
A. Lost or stolen cards will be the responsibility of the cardholder. A $10 replacement fee will be taken out of your available funds. Please contact the Commerce Bank directly at  1-844-688-4720 24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week

Q. What can I buy with the card?
A. Please see the Supply Card Process Manual´╗┐

Q. Can I purchase furniture?
A. No, unless there is written permission by the Director of Finance.

Q.  Can I purchase technology?
A. No, unless there is written permission by the Director of Information Services.

Q. What billing address do I use for purchases?
A. 619 S. Canyon St. Nampa, ID 83686

Q. Are purchases made on the cards my personal property?
A.  No, they are property of the school district.

Q. What if I forget to use my card? Can I get a reimbursement?
A. We are not providing any reimbursement for purchases made without the card.

Q. Do my purchases need to be tax exempt?
A. As a public entity, we are entitled to tax exempt status, however for some vendors this is a very difficult process. We encourage you to try not to pay sales tax where possible.

Q. What if I accidentally buy a personal item with the card?
A. Please notify your supervisor as soon as you discover the error and send payment for this item immediately to the District Office finance department, with a copy of the receipt highlighting the personal item purchased. Please also include a brief explanation of why this card was accidentally used.

Q. Can I use it for internet purchases such as Amazon, Ebay, Etsy?
A. Yes. Please make sure to follow good internet purchasing practices to reduce possible fraud. The District has special pricing with Amazon, so please contact your office manager or bookkeeper prior to purchasing to get the best possible pricing.

Q. Can I use it for subscriptions?
A. No, unless there is written permission by the Director of Finance or Human Resources.