NSD High School Courses
Student Course Request Window for the 2022-2023 school year:
8th grade: February 22nd through February 25th
9th-11th grades: February 28th through March 17th
(Check out your school announcements for specific dates)
22-23 ClassChoice Tutorial
22-23 Tutorial de ClassChoice (Español)
Rev. 1/31/22 Course Requesting Guidelines
(Save or Bookmark for reference during Course Requesting within ClassChoice)
To find out how to apply visit STEM Website
Rev. 2/25/22 WORKSHEETS & COURSE LISTS
The quick course lists are an easy reference to course offerings by grade. Please see the course catalog for additional course details and descriptions. You may complete the WORKSHEETS electronically - save, print or share.
Course Selection and Scheduling: Q & A
- What is Class Choice?
- Is Class Choice accessible all year long?
- When do students request courses for the up and coming school year?
- How do students choose their courses?
- How do we learn about the courses offered for the upcoming school year?
- You may access the online Course Catalog for that year to learn about the courses offered. It is usually published online on the District and Secondary school websites in January.
- You may access the online course requesting worksheets posted in January for each grade level. They are designed to assist students in understanding their required courses and how many electives and alternates they are to choose.
- Virtual videos and power points are posted for your access.
- Your school counselors may visit classes prior to requesting their courses to talk about various programs and answer any questions.
- Students and parents may contact their school counselor and seek out additional information.
- A list of courses offered for each grade level will be posted online. Seek out for example: Courses Available Worksheets-9th.
- When do students get their class schedule?
22-23 HS Tools
22-23 CTE Tools