Nampa School District’s Summer Food Program sites are different from the sites offered during the school year.
Starting Monday, July 6, through Friday, July 24, grab-and-go meals will be served at the following sites:
- Columbia High School: 12:00 -12:20
- Skyview High School: 12:30-12:50
- Nampa High School: 12:30-1:00
- East Valley Middle School: 12:30-1:00
- Lone Star Middle School: 12:25-1:00
- South Middle School: 11:55-12:25
- West Middle School: 12:00-12:45
- New Horizons Elementary: 11:00-12:00 (no meal service on Fridays)
- Ronald Reagan Elementary: 11:00-12:00
If these sites are inconvenient, here is a resource to find additional summer meal sites: https://www.fns.usda.gov/meals4kids
Please contact Nutrition Services at NutritionServices@nsd131.org with any questions about these changes.